Saturday, March 24, 2007

Baghdad


I spent the latter part of this week in Baghdad for the Multinational Corps-Iraq (MNC-I) Chaplains Conference. The senior Unit Ministry Teams from the theater all met to discuss the ministry that is taking place in Iraq. The second day of the conference started off with a National Prayer Breakfast in the rotunda of the Al Faw palace. The picture to the left is me shaking hands with Chaplain (Major General) Dave Hicks, the Army Chief of Chaplains. Lieutenant General Odierno, the MNC-I Commanding General was present, as was Major General Silverman, the 3rd MEDCOM Commanding General. We flew back to Anaconda yesterday after spending 3 days in Baghdad. As often as I travel around Iraq, it's always good to return to Anaconda, and "home".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home